The Information we collect
Contact information: We might collect your name, email, mobile number, phone number, street, city, state, pin code, country and ip address.
Payment and billing information: We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method.
How we use the Information We Collect:
We use the information you voluntarily provide to:
1. Contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
2. Respond to your requests or questions.
3. To improve our products and services and to customize your experience with us based upon your preferences.
4. Look at site trends and customer interests.
5. For security purposes to protect our company, our customers, or our websites.
6. Alert you about the updated information and services.
7. To send you transactional communications
In some cases, we may contact you to let you know about new products or services. If you do not wish to be contacted by us for this purpose, you may provide this request by Contact Us.
We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. If a government agency or investigatory body requests or we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
Third party sites
How to Reach Us
Address: FA-308, Ground Floor, Mansarovar Garden, New Delhi-110015, India.